Monday, February 06, 2006

On the road again...

Tomorrow, I head out of town for a few days for work. One of the god-awful crack-of-dawn flights out at 6:30, which means leaving the house about 4:45 which means getting up at 4:30 (and being completely ready to walk out the door after that excepting (of course) getting dressed). Yuck!

Just to make matters worse, I have a ridiculous connection in Atlanta for a trip to Salt Lake. Double yuck! I won't get to SLC until 12:15PM MST (about 9 and a half hours after I leave the house).

At the tail-end on Thursday, I get to leave SLC at 7:15PM on a flight that gets home at 12:50AM. A loooong week. I am looking forward to the purpose for the trip, though, believe it or not!

Unfortunately because of this trip, I'm going to miss this week's soccer game because it was rescheduled from Sunday night (SuperBowl Sunday) until tomorrow night. Doh!

No comments: